We specialize in Management Subjects for UGC NET (Subject Codes 17 and 55)
UGC NET paper is not difficult but the syllabus is vast. Most of questions are theoretical in nature. What is needed, is concise study material as per prescribed syllabus only. The study material available in market is generally xerox copies of MBA books and thus does not serve the need. This led to birth of Human Peritus in 2011.
Our expert team from IIMs has done extensive research on NET syllabus and last 10 years papers, question by question, did two things:
How to order the material
Management Subject (Code 17): Rs 7900
- Study Material for Management in 12-13 booklets (Covers all 3 papers)
- 12 Tests of Paper-III, 12 Tests of Paper-II, 4 Tests of Paper-I
Labour Welfare Subject (Code 55): Rs 7600
- Study Material for Labour Welfare in 7-8 booklets (Covers all 3 papers)
- 11 Tests of Paper-III,11 Tests of Paper-II, 4 Tests of Paper-I
- Entire study material is couriered at your home. There are no discounts (Please do not ask for it)
- You can "Pay via Paytm" or “Pay Now” (credit/debit cards, UPI, internet banking). Once paid, we will despatch courier same evening and share DTDC courier tracking number . Delivery time is 2-5 days (For Delhi NCR, we deliver within 48 hours).
- There is discount of Rs 100, if you pay via Paytm.
- Cash on Delivery, COD is also available for selected pincodes (major towns only) with additional fees of Rs 50. To order through COD, email at firstname.lastname@example.org following details 1) Name 2) Mobile Number 3) Which product you want 3) Delivery Address with landmark.
- Only for Delhi NCR students: During CoD, our representative will allow you to open the packet and examine study material for 5-20 minutes. If you do not like it, return the packet. No questions asked. This option is available only for Delhi NCR.
View Sample Material
Six (6) reasons, why you should prepare with Human Peritus:
- We can make you crack UGC NET with minimum hours of preparation time.
- After in-depth analysis over the years, we have identified topics, which keep repeating in exam. You will score high because we will make you study only what is required for UGC NET, with minimum hours of efforts.
- Look at few Answers in the sample test paper given below. Check out "detailed" explanation with each Answer. With this approach, our test papers "not only assesses" but also "teaches" new concept with every question. Thus first you learn while reading booklets, then you again revise concepts while attempting questions.
- Our students have given positive feedback about our study material, ONLY on the basis of number of questions appeared in NET, nothing else.
- The content is updated. For example, you will even find Amendments in labour Acts passed in year 2017.
- You need not study anything else, not even last year papers. We have taken care of everything.
Call us at 97177 81110
Our office has shifted from Katwaria Sarai to Sector 45 Gurgaon.
We may miss some of your calls, but always reply to email within 24 hours
Review of Human Peritus (as emailed to us)
Safal teaches in number of B Schools after a successful stint at an American Bank before moving to management teaching and research. Safal has done flagship MBA program from IIM calcutta. Safal is content head and faculty member at Human Peritus
Nitesh is responsible for content and program delivery. He is MBA from FMS Delhi and B Tech from IIT. Nitesh has cracked and has good expertise in clearing prestigious entrance exams like IIT JEE, NTSE, GMAT, FMS, IIFT. He was all India rank One in FMS entrance exam.
Vivek contributes in content creation at Human Peritus. Vivek has long experience in advising students on cracking entrance exams. He was north India topper in CAT 2005 with 99.99 percentile. Vivek is MBA from IIM Bangalore and B Tech from PEC Chandigarh.
Saumya is faculty at Human Peritus. UGC NET qualified and MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune. She is expert in OB, Human Resources Management and Labour Welfare. She also leads marketing and administration at Human Peritus.