We offer Study Material & Classroom for Management Subjects for UGC and PSUs
Management (Code 17) and HRM (Code 55) Keeping reading Home Page
Interested in working with us email your resume
While preparing for UGC NET in Management and HRM (Labour Welfare), there are 3 challenges:
- The syllabus is very vast
- UGC NET asks questions from the topics beyond traditional MBA books and thus requires study from multiple resources
- Targeted concise study material is not easily available
With a resolve to solve these problems, Human Peritus was set in motion in 2011. We provide focused study material to ensure success in minimum preparation time. Our expert team from institutions like IIMs, FMS continuously work on creating high quality study material by analyzing (a) UGC prescribed syllabus (b) Last 10 Year papers.
Course Booklets: Comprehensive yet selective reading BOOKLETS, so as to cover the entire syllabus in 1-2 months. For example, you can cover Marketing Management with our 80 pages booklet, rather than going through 600 pages of Kotler
Test Papers: TEST SERIES of most important questions with detailed “explanation” with every question. With this approach, our Test Papers not only “assesses” but also “teaches” a concept with every question.
Why Prepare with Us
Seven (7) reasons, why you should prepare with Human Peritus for UGC NET:
- More than 90% questions (Code 55) and 80% questions (Code 17) were from our study material in UGC NET July 2018 Exam. Check our Answers Keys, where we have mapped every question to its source in Human Peritus study material. July 2018 HRM Answer Key (Code 55) and Management Answer Key (Code 17) and Nov 2017 HRM Answer Key
- The content is continually updated. You will find Amendments in labour Acts passed as recently as July 2018.
- We will make you crack UGC NET with minimum preparation time, because we will make you study only what is required for exam.
- UGC NET asks questions from topics beyond traditional MBA books and this requires study from multiple resources for same topic. For example, in traditional MBA books, we find only popular theories on Change Management such as Kurt Lewin, John Kotter and Backhard; whereas the UGC-NET exam wants us to study additional theories such as Nadler/Tushman, Ulrich, Neo Trichy, Kanter and Beer theories.
- Our approach with test papers is to not only “assess” but also “teach” a concept with every question. Hence, first concept are understood while reading booklets, then while attempting Test papers, they get revised. Please download “Answers & Explanation” given below and check the “detailed” explanation provided for each answer.
- Now Compare this downloaded Test Paper Solution with solutions provided by one of many Available Books in market (Same paper has been solved by both). Ascertain the quality of Answers/Explanations.
- You need not study any other book, not even previous years’ papers. We have taken care of everything.
Still, If you have any queries for us, reach out to us through “Contact Us” (given below).
How to order the material
Management Subject (Code 17): Rs 8700
- Study Material for Management in 13 booklets (Includes Paper-I)
- 15 Tests of Paper-II (as per revised pattern for July 2018)
- 6 Tests of Paper-I
- Material for Paper-I is included in this package
Labour Welfare Subject (Code 55): Rs 8500
- Study Material for Labour Welfare subject in 8 booklets (Includes Paper-I)
- 15 Tests of Paper-II (as per revised pattern for July 2018)
- 6 Tests of Paper-I
- Material for Paper-I is included in this package
Before your Order the Material…….
- Entire Study Material is printed & couriered at your home. There are no discounts (Please do not ask for it)
- You can order by either (1) Paying Online or (2) through Cash on Delivery.
- PAY ONLINE: You can Pay Online by clicking on above Green Buttons, as per your subject.
- CASH on DELIVERY : Please email following details at firstname.lastname@example.org (a) Name (b) Mobile Number (c) Delivery Address with landmark (d) Your Subject -Code 55 or 17.
- Cash on Delivery, CoD is available for selected towns (Pincodes) only. Check below to see if your PinCode is eligible for CoD. We encourage you to order through Cash on Delivery.
- Once ordered, we will dispatch the material same evening and email DTDC courier tracking number by next morning. Delivery time is 2-5 days (48 hours for Delhi NCR).
- Only for Delhi NCR Locations: You can visit our office in Sector 39, Gurgaon and check the material before buying. Our representative will allow you to open the packet and examine the study material for 5-20 minutes. If you do not like it, return the packet. No questions asked.
- We, at Human Peritus, continuously innovate and update the study material after every NET exam, based on (a) Changing NET exam (b) Continous feedback from our students. This time, we have made major transformational changes and totally revamped entire study material in July 18 and updated material is available since 01 Aug 2018.
Students find our FAQs quite useful (bottom of this page)
Call 97177 81110 (Please spend 2-3 minutes in reading home page before calling)
Office Location: Sector 39, Gurgaon
Review of Human Peritus
We, at Human Peritus, believe in transparency. This is the reason, we have started publishing question wise details on how many questions in exam were from our study material. These reviews also have been copy pasted from the emails that we have received from the students. We can not share contact details for privacy concerns. But if you are too eager to check authenticity of these reviews, please meet us in Delhi/Gurgaon and we will show you (1) Actual Feedback Email (2) Date on which the student purchased our study material (3) Proof of Payment made during purchase.
Safal teaches in number of B Schools after a successful stint at an American Bank before moving to management teaching and research. Safal has done flagship MBA program from IIM calcutta. Safal is content head and faculty member at Human Peritus
Nitesh is responsible for content and program delivery. He is MBA from FMS Delhi and B Tech from IIT. Nitesh has cracked and has good expertise in clearing prestigious entrance exams like IIT JEE, NTSE, GMAT, FMS, IIFT. He was all India rank One in FMS entrance exam.
Vivek contributes in content creation at Human Peritus. Vivek has long experience in advising students on cracking entrance exams. He was north India topper in CAT 2005 with 99.99 percentile. Vivek is MBA from IIM Bangalore and B Tech from PEC Chandigarh.
Saumya is faculty at Human Peritus. UGC NET qualified and MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune. She is expert in OB, Human Resources Management and Labour Welfare. She also leads marketing and administration at Human Peritus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Download any last year paper (may be July 2018 or Nov 2017). Now choose any 20 consecutive questions from this selected paper.
Now, one by one, find out how many questions are explained adequately in your existing Study Material?
If you find that number of questions are more than 75% (15 out of 20), please carry on with your existing material. Even if you have completed your material once, read it again and again, rather than running for new books/material.
However, if you find that number of questions are less than 75%, you need to re-consider effectiveness of your study material.
Following are some of PSUs which have hired through UGC NET:
- Vizag Steel for HR (through Code 55) and Marketing (through Code 17) managers.
- Powergrid (PGCIL) for HR officers (through Code 55).
- IOCL for HR and Marketing Managers
- POSOCO is hiring Executive Trainee HR through July and Dec 2018 exams
You need to check with every NET exam, to find PSUs aligned to that exam.
Most of questions in NET exam are theoretical. There are very few questions, which are conceptual/numerical based. You can easily prepare through self study. You have already studied everything in classroom during MBA days. Still, ff you struggle with some topics, there are enough youtube videos for conceptual clarity.
If you have MBA Degree (not any diploma but degree), you are eligible for both Code 17 and Code 55. It does not matter, in which subject, you have specialisation. You are eligible for both Code 17 and 55.
If you have Diploma (and not degree), then you are eligible only if your Diploma has been granted status equivalent to Post Graduate Degree. To check, if your Diploma is equivalent, check it at website of “Association of Indian Universities” ( Go to Home Page >> Evaluation ). If your diploma is not present in this list, then you are NOT eligible.
Eligibility for UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Exam Age: 35 yrs. (i) Degree of a recognized University; (ii) Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution. MBAs are also eligible since they have studied HRM and Personnel management in MBA course. Students are advised to check UPSC notification.
Eligibility for UPSC Labour Enforcement Officer: Age: 30 yrs. (i)Degree in Commerce or Degree with Economics /Sociology/Social work as one of the subjects from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in Law, Labour Relations, Labour Welfare, Labour Laws, Sociology, Commerce, Social work/Welfare, Business Administration, Personnel Management or any other allied subject relating to labour from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent. Students are advised to check UPSC notification.
Eligibility for PSUs: It varies from one PSU to another and does not depend on eligibility of UGC NET. Please check notification of concerned PSU.
This depends on your current level of understanding of subject. But based on our experience, we have seen that, students are easily able to crack UGC NET in last 1-3 months of preparation. The exam is not difficult. The syllabus is vast.
Download and go through few last year papers. The Link is available on the Human Peritus website.
You are not alone. We have seen that, more than 80% aspirants are working professionals. You are competing with people like you only.
You can easily crack UGC NET with focused preparation of 1-3 months.
You can email your queries at email@example.com. Our subject matter experts will call back and answer the query over phone.
No. No other book is required to be referred. Also you need not go through last years’ papers. We have taken care of everything in our comprehensive course.
Yes. The content is updated. Also it has been revised as per needs of Dec 2018 exam.
Although, we at Human Peritus, have been updating the material after every exam, this time in July 2018, we made transformational changes in the content.
We have seen that the content can not be written in one go but slowly matures over the years. During 2014-15, around 50-60% of questions used to come from our material. This number has reached 90% in July 2018. We continously add new topics, delete irrelevant topics, concise things, improve presentation style, remove mistakes. Further Current Affairs are continuously updated like labour laws, higher education updates, foreign trade policy etc.
Our efforts are towards taking you more closer to the actual exam.
- Syllabus of Management is 2 times Syllabus of Labour Welfare. Thus it takes more time to prepare for Management.
- HRM & Labour Welfare is totally theory based. Management subject has some numericals and conceptual questions.
- Approx. 40,000 students appear in Management and 8000 in HRM & LW
- Please take decision based on “your comfort with the subject”. Nothing else matters.
- Read through home page of Human Peritus website. Understand the preparation strategy and see if it is useful for you.
- Download Sample Material from home page of website.
- Read through all FAQs.
- Still, if you have queries, write to us.
- You may call us at 9717781110.
We send couriers every “working day” at 6 PM. You courier will ALWAYS be despatched same evening (provided its working days). Then we will share courier tracking number, which can be used to track your courier on DTDC website. Usually it reaches every part of India within 5 working days.
- You must have received SMS or email from PayuMoney. This is your confirmation. You will not get any other confirmation mail from us.
- You Courier will be despatched on same/next “working day” at 6 PM.
- We will email you DTDC courier tracking number within 24 hours from time of despatch.
- Although you have tracking number, there is no need to check everyday. Usually the courier reaches in all parts of India within 5 working days. There might be 1-2 additional days for places further from airports or places in North East.
- Our responsibility does not stop at despatching the courier. It is our responsibility that the courier reaches at your doorstep.
We may miss some of your calls, but emails will always be replied.
You can check by entering the PinCode. The Link is available on the home page.
No. Everything is printed and will be couriered at your home.
In every NET exam, 60-70 % of our students qualify for the exam.
The Link to Preparation Tips is available on the top bar of this page.
You can download Syllabus from this Link