Thinking to Crack UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Exam
Next UPSC ALC exam is expected to be held in 2019. It is expected that the number of seats in next exam will be approx 20-25.
Human Peritus, being market leader in Management, has prepared a 3 Phase Preparation Plan for UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Examination. In Nov 2017 ALC exam, more than 100 questions were from Human Peritus study material (out of 120 questions). Check out Nov 2017 Exam Analysis, where we have mapped every question to its source in Human Peritus Study Material.
Component 1: You will get following 6 Printed Booklets through courier:
(1) Labour Acts: Out of total 120 questions, there will be 50-65 Question s were from 14-15 Labour Acts. In 2015 exam, this number was 45. It is most annoying to remember each line of these acts, considering the language in which they are usually written. But this is deal breaker section. You can score very high, because there is nothing conceptual. You just have to remember, what is written. No thinking to be done. To make it easier, our team has compiled all laws in one Booklet of 105 pages, with easy language. In Nov 17 exam, 59 questions (out of 67) were from this single booklet by Human Peritus.
(2) HRM and OB: 8 questions were from Human Resources and Organizational Behaviour in Nov 2017. In 2015 exam, there were 10 questions. Moderate level of difficulty. We have prepared two booklets for this (one with 48 pages and other with 90 pages).
(3) Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations, Natural Justice: 15 questions from these topics in 2017 exam, while there were 20 questions in 2015 exam. Our experts have been working on these topics for last 7 years and know every possible question that can be created. With our one booklet of 72 pages, will make you score at least 75% in this section.
(4) Indian Constitution: 10 questions were from Indian Constitution in 2017 exam. In 2015 exam, there were 25 questions. The questions are not like Civil Services exam, where you need to have conceptual understanding/interpretation. Moderately Difficulty but again no thinking to be done. Just remember, what is written in Constitution. Two options are there to get more than 80% correct, One is to read through 500 pages of Laxmikanth or Second is 130 Pages of our Booklet.
(5) Mathematical Aptitude: 10 question in 2017 exam and 15 questions in 2015 exam. Simple mathematical aptitude questions (Bank PO level). The challenge is not that you do not know how to solve. The challenge is that you are not able to solve in given time (1 minute per question). Thus we have to save time somewhere else so that you can allocate 2-3 minutes for each question. This way, no one can stop you from getting more than 80% correct in this section. We have one booklet of 120 pages for practice questions.
(6) Current Events: 10 questions in 2017 exam and 5 questions in 2015 exam. Do not put in any effort in preparing for this. Marginal rewards of efforts required are not worth it. Ignore it.
Component 2: Next you will get access to a question bank (approx. 1700 Questions) on our online test platform. There are two exciting things about these practice questions:
First, (and this is Super Exciting), each question has detailed explanation. The objective of this is not to “assess” you but make you “learn” while doing questions. Check out few samples by Click Questions and Click Explanations. Now imagine yourself going through explanations of 1700 such questions. By doing this, you will become so confident that no question will appear unfamiliar to you in actual exam. This is most valuable component of preparation plan.
Second, Questions are bucketed topics wise. Thus you get flexibility to extra focus or ignore one or more types of questions. You can do customized learning, only in those areas, where you feel the need.
Component 3: Next, we will provide you 5 Practice Mock Tests, created by Human Peritus Team (Will be available from 15 Jan 2019, few months before exam). You will attempt them on same online platform, just like real UPSC exam.
You can access Component 2 and Component 3 on Human Peritus mobile app (available on Google Play store, android only available). The App allows you to attempt questions and analyze answers, even when you are disconnected from internet (you need internet only for downloading and uploading the tests)
If you go through these 3 Components with us, You are ready to crack UPSC ALC Exam with great score. Please note that you need NOT refer any other book or previous year Papers. Nothing else.
With this approach, you can easily Score 80-85 out of 120. It is very critical to score high in written exam only. One reason is that the competition will be high for this coveted job. Second reason is that UPSC interviews are unpredictable. We want you to secure your seat with high score in written, so that even if you screw up in Interview, you are IN. Start preparing NOW for this coveted Group A Officer job of UPSC
This Package is available for a price of Rs 7700.
Six (6) Reasons, why you should prepare with Human Peritus:
- We will make you score 85-90 out of 120 with focused and selective study material
- In Nov 2017 exam, more than 100 questions were from Human Peritus study material.
- The content is updated. You will even find Amendments in labour Acts passed as recent as Oct 2018.
- Our approach with Questions is to not only “assess” but also “teach” a concept with every question.
- The Package is result of years of research of our expert team. This is the reason, why so many questions appear in exam from our content.
- You need not study any other book, not even previous years’ papers. We have taken care of everything.
Still, If you have any queries for us, reach out to us through Contact Us (given below).
How to order the material
UPSC Asst Labour Commissioner Exam: Rs 7700
- Component 1- 6 Booklets as explained above
- Component 2- Online access to 1500 Questions
- Component 3- 5 Practice Mock Tests
- Printed material is couriered at your home.
- Access to Online Test Platform is provided within 3 working days from Date of Online Payment or Acceptance of Cash on Delivery (we will share username/password). The URL is hp.examonair.com
- There are no discounts (Please do not ask for it)
- You can order by either (1) Paying Online or (2) through Cash on Delivery.
- PAY ONLINE: You can Pay Online by clicking on above Green Buttons, as per your subject.
- CASH on DELIVERY : Please email following 6 details at email@example.com (1) Name (2) Mobile Number (3) Email ID (4) Delivery Address with landmark (5) Pin Code (6) Your Subject -IBPS SO HR. Cash on Delivery, CoD is available for selected towns (Pincodes) only. Check if your PinCode is eligible for CoD.
- Once ordered, we will dispatch the material same evening and email DTDC courier tracking number by next morning. Delivery time is 2-5 days (48 hours for Delhi NCR).
- Only for Delhi NCR Locations: You can visit our office in Sector 39, Gurgaon and check the material before buying. Our representative will allow you to open the packet and examine the study material for 5-20 minutes. If you do not like it, return the packet. No questions asked.
Call us at 97177 81110
We may miss some of your calls, but always reply to email within 24 hours
Review of Human Peritus (as emailed to us)
We, at Human Peritus, believe in transparency. This is the reason, we have started publishing question wise details on how many questions in exam were from our study material. These reviews also have been copy pasted from the emails that we have received from the students. We can not share contact details for privacy concerns. But if you are too eager to check authenticity of these reviews, please meet us in Delhi/Gurgaon and we will show you (1) Actual Feedback Email (2) Date on which the student purchased our study material (3) Proof of Payment made during purchase.
Safal teaches in number of B Schools after a successful stint at an American Bank before moving to management teaching and research. Safal has done flagship MBA program from IIM calcutta. Safal is content head and faculty member at Human Peritus
Nitesh is responsible for content and program delivery. He is MBA from FMS Delhi and B Tech from IIT. Nitesh has cracked and has good expertise in clearing prestigious entrance exams like IIT JEE, NTSE, GMAT, FMS, IIFT. He was all India rank One in FMS entrance exam.
Vivek contributes in content creation at Human Peritus. Vivek has long experience in advising students on cracking entrance exams. He was north India topper in CAT 2005 with 99.99 percentile. Vivek is MBA from IIM Bangalore and B Tech from PEC Chandigarh.
Saumya is faculty at Human Peritus. UGC NET qualified and MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune. She is expert in OB, Human Resources Management and Labour Welfare. She also leads marketing and administration at Human Peritus.
Syllabus- UPSC Assistant Commissioner Exam Syllabus
1. Labour Welfare.
2. Social Work and Social Security Laws.
3. Industrial Relations.
4. Human Resource development.
5. Principles of Natural Justice.
6. Trade Union Act.
7. Trade Union Movement.
8. Labour Laws.
a. Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
b. Payment of Wages Act, 1936.
c. Minimum Wages Act, 1948
d. Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970.
e. Child Labour (P & R) Act, 1986.
f. Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972.
g. Building & Other Construction Workers (RE & CS) Act, 1996.
9. Current Events.
10. Constitution of India.
11. General Mental Ability.