Thinking how to Crack IBPS SO HR/Personnel Officer Exam in last 1 month? Spend 2-3 minutes in reading this page…….
Before jumping on to the preparation strategy for IBPS SO HR Officer, let us understand key success factors of this exam:
- There are 60 questions to be completed in 45 minutes. This means, you have to show smartness not only during preparation but also on the exam day. It is not important to know all questions. What is important is “NOT to MISS”, even a single question, that you know. This might look trivial, but if you learn this much, your 50% work is done. Many students will not score because of poor Time Management.
- There is no prescribed syllabus by IBPS. Each coaching centre has created its own list of topics . What we have understood that there are some key topics, which are definitely included, but to what depth, we do not know. For example we know that questions will come from Labour Acts. But we are not sure if we have to study 5 Labour Acts or 15 Labour Acts.
We, at Human Peritus, have 6 years of experience of HR/Labour Welfare/ Industrial Relations subject. With this experience, our expert team has created “focused and concise” content for IBPS SO – HR Officer Exam. We did two things:
- A large number of questions are asked from Labour Laws. It is most annoying to remember each line of these Acts, considering the language in which they are usually written. But this is deal breaker section. You can get all questions correct, because there is nothing conceptual. You just have to remember, what is written. No thinking to be done. To make it easier, our expert team has compiled 14-15 laws in Single booklet of 70 pages.
- Our Second Booklet of 48 pages, has all topics of Human Resources Management covered.
- Third Booklet (95 pages) has all topics related to Org Behaviour, Management Theory, Leadership, Change Mgt etc.
- Fourth Booklet on Industrial Relations has topics on Labour History in India, Various Committees/Commissions/Codes, Trade Union, Discipline, Current Events in Labour etc. (70 pages)
Then we have created 15 Test Papers for IBPS HR exam(60 Questions each). BUT, these 15 Test Papers are NOT merely for practice. There are three very clear objectives:
- First, these 900 questions in 15 papers, is the largest superset of all questions in HR/Labour subject. We have built them after analyzing UPSC/UGC/Bank exams over the years. You will find many questions appearing in exam from these test papers. Every question is important and has high probability of appearing in actual exam. In recently conducted (25 Nov) UPSC exam for Labour Commissioner, more than 70 questions were from our content (out of 90 questions). In UGC Exam (conducted on 5 Nov), more than 80% questions were from our Content.
- Second, we have written “detailed” explanation with each Answer. With this approach, our test papers “not only assesses” but also “teaches” new concept with every question.
- Third (very very important objective of these 15 tests), We expect you to build speed to a level where you are able to complete 60 Questions in 40-45 minutes. You have to “learn” start choosing easy questions and not wasting time on tougher ones.
It is very critical to score high in written exam only. One reason is that the competition will be high for this coveted job. Second reason is that Bank interviews are unpredictable. We want you to secure your seat with high score in written, so that even if you screw up in Interview, you are IN.
Based on these insights, our subject expert team has created highly concise and focused content for this exam. With this package, you can crack the exam in last 30 days.
How to order the material
IBPS SO HR Officer Exam: Rs 4900
- 4 Booklets as explained above
- 15 Test Papers as explained above
- Entire study material is printed & couriered at your home. There are no discounts (Please do not ask for it)
- You can pay via Paytm, Credit/debit, UPI, Internet Banking or Cash on Delivery
- Once paid, we will despatch courier same evening and share DTDC courier tracking number . Delivery time is 2-5 days (48 hours for Delhi NCR)
- There is discount of Rs 100, if you pay via Paytm.
- Cash on Delivery, COD is available for selected pincodes (major towns only) with additional fees of Rs 100. To order through COD, email at email@example.com 1) Name 2) Mobile Number 3) Which product you want 3) Delivery Address with landmark.
- Only for Delhi NCR Students: During CoD, our representative will allow you to open the packet and examine study material for 5-20 minutes. If you do not like it, return the packet. No questions asked. This option is available only for Delhi NCR.
View Sample Material- IBPS SO HR 2017
Five (5) reasons, why you should prepare with Human Peritus:
- With our focused strategy, you can get this Coveted Job with 30 days of smart study.
- Look at few Answers in the sample test paper given below. Check out “detailed” explanation with each Answer. With this approach, our test papers “not only assesses” but also “teaches” new concept with every question. Thus first you learn while reading booklets, then you again revise concepts while attempting questions.
- We have 6 years of experience of HR/Labour Welfare subject. We have put up all our experience in these 15 Tests and Booklets.
- The content is updated. You will even find amendments in Labour Acts passed in December 2017.
- You need not refer any other book, Not even last year papers. We have taken care of everything.
Call us at 97177 81110
We may miss some of your calls, but always reply to email within 24 hours
Review of Human Peritus (as emailed to us)
Safal teaches in number of B Schools after a successful stint at an American Bank before moving to management teaching and research. Safal has done flagship MBA program from IIM calcutta. Safal is content head and faculty member at Human Peritus
Nitesh is responsible for content and program delivery. He is MBA from FMS Delhi and B Tech from IIT. Nitesh has cracked and has good expertise in clearing prestigious entrance exams like IIT JEE, NTSE, GMAT, FMS, IIFT. He was all India rank One in FMS entrance exam.
Vivek contributes in content creation at Human Peritus. Vivek has long experience in advising students on cracking entrance exams. He was north India topper in CAT 2005 with 99.99 percentile. Vivek is MBA from IIM Bangalore and B Tech from PEC Chandigarh.
Saumya is faculty at Human Peritus. UGC NET qualified and MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune. She is expert in OB, Human Resources Management and Labour Welfare. She also leads marketing and administration at Human Peritus.
Syllabus- IBPS SO HR/Personnel Officer Exam 2017
The Syllabus of IBPS SO HR/Personnel Officer is not prescribed. Some of high level topics, from which questions are expected, are:
Classical and Modern Theories of Maangement
Attitudes, Learning, Motivation, Perception, Values, Group, Leadership, change Management, conflict Management, Personality
Human Resources Management
Planning, Job analysis, Job Description, Recruitment and Selection, Induction, Training, Performance Appraisal, Development, Dispute Resolution, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Discipline, Career Planning and Development
Factories Act, 1948
Employees State Insurance Act, 1948
Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923
Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
Trade Unions Act, 1926
Industrial Employment ( Standing orders ) Act, 1946
Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
Minimum Wages Act, 1948
Payment of Wages Act, 1936
Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
Unorganized Workers Act 2008
Child Labour Act 1986
Principles and Theories of labour legislation, Evolution of labour legislation in India, International Labour Organization, ILO